Signs of Spring can be found in greengrocers and farmers’ markets across the country. With some Spring produce recipes, you can make the most of the fresh, vivid new vegetables and fruits.
Spring Fruits & Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables should always be purchased when they are in season. That’s when the flavor is the greatest and the price is most reasonable. In the Spring, various fruits and vegetables will be available at the market. Please keep in mind that specific crops and harvest times are determined by your region’s environment. Let’s get started!
Grilling apricots enhances their sweetness while also adding a delightful smoky flavor. Below are recipes that will help you show off apricots to your friends and family.
- Grilled Apricots with Burrata, Country Ham and Arugula
- Spicy Apricot Chicken Wings
- Apricot-Tarragon Cocktail Cookies
- Honey-Roasted Apricots with Amaretti Cookies
- Rice with Duck and Apricots
Steamed artichokes are much easier to serve intact, and their nutty flavor pairs well with the smoky, herb-flecked mayonnaise. Find a recipe below that suits your taste buds.
- Artichokes with Smoked-Herb Mayonnaise
- Chicken Tagine with Artichoke Hearts and Peas
- Roasted Artichokes and Prosciutto
- Chicken Breasts with Artichoke-Olive Sauce
- Farro with Artichokes and Herb Salad
This sauce, which is created with cream, ginger, garlic, and chilies, is a delicious way to season fresh asparagus.
- Asparagus with Eggs and Pumpernickel Crumbs
- Mushroom Kufteh with Green Harissa and Asparagus Pesto
- Singaporean Sautéed Asparagus
- Herbed Fazzoletti with Asparagus and Burrata
- Asparagus with Watercress and Brown Butter Potatoes
Let’s talk about avocado toast! Creamy avocado with seasonings and toppings spread onto toasted bread is a favorite quick meal. It’s said to be delicious and satisfying by millions. Avocados can also be enjoyed in many other ways. Find a tasty avocado recipe below.
- Avocado, Orange and Jicama Salad
- Spicy Avocado-Cucumber Soup
- Pumpernickel with Avocado, Charred Corn and Tomato
- Cumin-Glazed Ribs with Avocado-Pineapple Salsa
- Tuna Ceviche with Avocado and Cilantro
Garlic sauteed fava beans go well with a Chianti. See below for more stews and salads using fava beans.
- Chicken Stew with Fava Beans and Peas
- Bruschetta with Smashed Fresh Favas
- Charred Fava Bean Salad
- Lamb Chops with Fava Beans and Potato Gnocchi
- Quinoa Salad with Grilled Scallions, Favas and Dates
Mangoes go well in fruit salad, with fish and even in a delightful Spring salad. Below are some other ways you can showoff your mango skills with friends and family this Spring.
- Mango-Basil Vacherin
- Squid in Tamarind Brown Butter with Green Mango
- Thai Crab-and-Green-Mango Salad
- Barbecued Salmon with Green Mango Salad
- Carrot-Mango Lassi
Potatoes are one of the vegetables that can be prepared for every type of meal and any time of day. Below are some awesome recipes for your potato meal of the day.
- Potatoes Lyonnaise with Lemon and Chile
- Garlicky Potatoes, Green Beans and Cauliflower
- Crispy Potato Galette with Smoked Fish and Dill Crème
- Breakfast Potato Soup
- Potato-and-Wild-Salmon Cakes
Spinach is not just for salads. It flows well in casseroles, stuffing, eggs and even a spinach pie. Check out the spinach recipes below to take your spinach game to the next level.
- Grilled Polenta with Spinach and Robiola Cheese
- Spinach-and-Green-Pea Empanadas
- Eggs Baked Over Sautéed Mushrooms and Spinach
- Stracciatella with Spinach
- Lamb-and-Spinach-Stuffed Onions
Make your salad pop by combining vibrant-tasting ingredients like pomegranate, mandarin oranges and watercress. Click on the recipes below to see other ways you can incorporate watercress into your meals.
- Jicama, Citrus and Watercress Salad
- Beet Salad with Watercress and Fresh Pecorino
- Hotel Russel Erskine Watercress Salad
- Watercress Salad with Verjus Vinaigrette
- Cabbage, Watercress and Pine Nut Dumplings
REACH’s 2 STEP APPROACH TO RECOVERY THERAPY
1. IDENTIFY THE ROOT CAUSES OF YOUR ACHES AND PAINS
At Reach, we start your Stretch and Recovery journey with your Mobility Risk Factor Assessment. This assessment allows us to pinpoint the causes of your aches and pains, muscle imbalances and weakness, and posture or mobility limitations. After your assessment, we can proceed to step 2!
2. CUSTOMIZE YOUR RECOVERY THERAPY PROGRAM
Based on your Mobility Risk Factor Assessment, a custom Stretch & Recovery therapy plan will be created. The program is designed just for you and will target your areas of concern and interest. Each session includes a balanced blend of Corrective Stretch, Percussion, Compression, CBD, and Heat Vibration Therapy. This takes the guesswork out of choosing the Stretch and Recovery therapies that will be best for you!
In Pain or Discomfort? Ask how you can receive a First Stretch & Recovery Therapy Session at $29 (Regularly $148)
Our Recovery Therapists can get you the relief you need!